Raijin & Fujin
Raijin is the protector of temples and shrines. In Shinto and Buddhism, Raijin is a warrior-protector who brings both destruction and life, illustrating how the two are deeply connected. It is said that Raijin’s lightning, when it struck a crop, would produce a bountiful yield.
The balance of life is found somewhere between chaos and stillness. It is a space of silent study.
This depiction of Raijin by Iron Gump is a protector of our own temples (our heart-mind) and as a reminder to not get caught in the chaos of another.
Artwork done in ink and then digitally colored.
This t-shirt is feels soft and is lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping